Thursday, December 4, 2008

One Dollar Giving

I regularly read many blogs, and Frugal Dad is one that I subscribe to because many of his insights are very good. (I also like Retire at 40 - he's very inspiring!).

Todays post was about small giving to charity - its been a rough, rough year for many people and charities are suffering for it.

The One Dollar Give



So here's the idea, 31 charities, 31 days, and all they're asking is that you put forth $1 through Network for Good.

I decided to skip my weekly hamburger and throw my buck in for Community Access. I encourage all of you to do the same - and they are looking for etsy sellers to donate $1 from each sale of items on etsy to the various causes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the shoutout! I didn't realise I could be inspiring. That's a lovely thing to say and actually make me blush a little.

Thanks for pointing me to the One Dollar Give Project which I have decided I will also be partaking in.